Information regarding Vanishing Companies
I want this following application to be filed by Anonymously
The following information regarding “Vanishing Companies” is requested under the Right to Information Act. These pertain to 604 companies list forwarded by Bombay Stock Exchange and referred by Midas Touch in its letter dated 07 October addressed to MCA as referred to in the minutes of 16th meeting of Co-ordination and Monitoring Committee (CMC) held on 05.01.2006. You are requested to furnish the following information:
1. Names and addresses of the list containing 604 companies alongwith covering letters of Bombay Stock Exchange and Midas Touch and details of examination/comments/recommendations of the following with dates:
2. Reports/examination/comments/recommendations of Registrar of Companies(ROC) and Regional Directors with the names of the companies and dates thereof.
3. Reports/examination/comments/recommendations of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with names of the companies and dates thereof.
4. Minutes of the Task Forces which considered the reports/examination/comments/recommendations of the Bombay Stock Exchange, Registrar of Companies and Regional Directors and all the matters relating to these 604 companies and their recommendations to CMC.
5. Decision(s) of the CMC with dates relating to these companies.
6. Action taken by BSE, ROCs and SEBI against these (i) companies and their (ii)Directors) and (iii)Promoters.
7. Minutes of the 21st (TwentyFirst) meeting of Coordination and Monitoring Committee held sometimes between 23.04.2007 to 08.03.2010